Skip to content
SM-01 Sugar Maple
- Location:Wentworth Station Road in Cumberland County
- Diameter: 0.67 meters
- Height: 18.0 meters
- N.S. Forest Techician Score: 85
- Heather Drope and Charles Cron submitted on 2006/01/01
- Tree Label: SM-01
- Environment: Near the edge of an open lawn and by an old well that saw almost 100 years of use.
- Comment: This tree has been tapped for maple syrup over the years. Estimated age of tree is well over 100 years as are several others in close proximity.
- GPS Coordinates: null