Suggestions for the best view of the plans.
When the Plan Viewer first starts its default view is not ideal because it:
- only shows plans that still can be comment on.
- covers the background with green where there is crown land
- background is a street view without details of the forests
Do the following for a better view and more information.
- Remove the Crown Land layer to see the background surface.
- Include Archived Plans to see the outline of plans that no longer allow comment. These are up to four years old. They will only be outlines of the area.
[Both 1 and 2 are achieved in the layer menu on the left side of the map. Expand the N
- Change the background to imaged background to see the forests as they are now.