Date/TimeSunday, April 9, 2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hi Nature Guardians
We decided to to a coastal hike, and there was some suggestions for Duncan’s Cove, plus for going for 3 hours rather than 2 hours. So, next Sunday, lets do Duncan’s Cove from 1-4pm.
Please let me know if this does not work for your family! I’m aware of the short notice, as I am still getting into the scheduling groove here! So if this is too short to get at least half our group, we’ll probably do it the last weekend in April instead!
Also, please pass on and connect me to families that are interested (like if their child went with your child for the first time) but I am not connected via email! Thanks for your help!