Nature Guardians is a program just for 10-14 year olds, where no parent or guardian supervision is required on our once a month field trip.
As with the original Nature Guardians program, the goals are to do some hands-on conservation projects outside, and to have fun and stay connected to and curious about the ever-fascinating natural world through the transition to teen years.
If you were involved in either of the two Nature Guardians programs in the fall of 2015 or 2016, we hope you will join us and stay connected to your new friends! This program takes an open, group oriented approach where the participants will help plan what we do each month. Of course, new participants are always welcome!
Because parent/guardian supervision is not required, this group requires an RSVP so that we can plan for managing group size safely. Thanks for your planning and understanding!
Follow the SCHEDULE link to discover the dates and details of upcoming YNC Nature Guardian events. You can join at ANYTIME throughout the year!
Contact Becky at email@example.com or 902-412-2726
No events in this category
- YNC AGM
Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN - Nova Scotia Celebration of Nature - 2019 at Liscombe Lodge
Friday, May 24, 2019 - Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 12:00 am
- Nature Guardians Spring 2019 Sessions!
Saturday, April 27, 2019 - Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Nature Guardians - HRM City and Nature Challenge
Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Dark Chocolate Hike: Fall in Love with Nature - a joint fundraiser with Hike Nova Scotia
Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- YNC at Nocturne 2018 - Illuminating Stories from the Sky
Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Nature Guardians Fall Session 2018
Saturday, September 22, 2018 - Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Young Naturalists Club AGM
Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- 2018 Nature Nova Scotia Celebration of Nature - family weekend
Friday, May 25, 2018 - Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 12:00 am
- Nature Guardians Spring Sessions
Saturday, April 28, 2018 - Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm