Nature Guardians is a program just for 10-14 year olds, where no parent or guardian supervision is required on our once a month field trip.
As with the original Nature Guardians program, the goals are to do some hands-on conservation projects outside, and to have fun and stay connected to and curious about the ever-fascinating natural world through the transition to teen years.
If you were involved in either of the two Nature Guardians programs in the fall of 2015 or 2016, we hope you will join us and stay connected to your new friends! This program takes an open, group oriented approach where the participants will help plan what we do each month. Of course, new participants are always welcome!
Because parent/guardian supervision is not required, this group requires an RSVP so that we can plan for managing group size safely. Thanks for your planning and understanding!
Follow the SCHEDULE link to discover the dates and details of upcoming YNC Nature Guardian events. You can join at ANYTIME throughout the year, and all events are FREE!
Contact Robin at email@example.com or 902-455-5643
Your Nature Guardian Leaders are:
Upcoming EventsNo events in this category
- Nature Guardians: Bluff Wilderness Trail Hike
Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Youth Nature Art Cards For Sale
Thursday, August 10, 2017 at All Day
- 2nd Youth Nova Scotia Nature Writing and Art Contest (2017)
Friday, June 30, 2017 - Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at All Day
- YNC Annual General Meeting - all welcome
Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- YNC 10th Anniversary NatureBlitz at Sir Sandford Fleming Park
Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Nova Scotia Celebration of Nature, 2017
Friday, May 26, 2017 - Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 7:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Nature Guardians - May Field Trip
Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 12:00 am
- Nature Guardians Duncans Cove field trip
Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Nature Guardians Winter Tracking Hike
Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm